Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Budding Updates..New Beginnings


It's been a few weeks since posting an article but we've been packing since the middle of July to move from Utah to Missouri. 

My Social Media presence was dramatically affected with the task of packing our whole home, loading PODs, driving here and then unloading and now setting up a new home.

Here is a picture of my boxes...to unpack and organize:



I'll soon be posting my tips, hints and articles to help those who are just beginning and/or consider themselves to be "Budding Genealogists".

To end on a happy note, here is a view from a bay window:


I come sit here and gaze when I need a break from my boxes.

Comments Are Always Welcome!

Building Bridges for All Generations!

claire@timelessgen.com

 (c) 2005-2014, Timeless Genealogies, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment